ProtNA-ASA: Protein-Nucleic Acid Structural Databasewith Information on Accessible Surface Area
1. Lu XJ, Olson WK. 3DNA: a software package for the analysis, rebuilding and visualization of three-dimensional nucleic acid structures. Nucleic Acids Research (2003) 31(17), 5108-5121.
2. Tolstorukov MY, Jernigan RL, Zhurkin VB. Protein–DNA hydrophobic recognition in the minor groove is facilitated by sugar switching. J. Mol. Biol. (2004) 337, 65–76.
3. Higo J., Go N. Algorithm for rapid calculation of excluded volume of large molecules. J. Comput. Chem. (1989)10, 376–379.
4. Gorin AA, Zhurkin VB, Olson WK. B-DNA twisting correlates with base-pair morphology. J Mol Biol. 1995, 247(1), 34-48.
5. Berman HM, Olson WK, Beveridge DL, Westbrook J, Gelbin A, Demeny T, Hsieh SH, Srinivasan AR, Schneider B. The nucleic acid database. A comprehensive relational database of three-dimensional structures of nucleic acids. Biophys J. 1992, 63(3), 751-9.
Nucleic acid database. The Nucleic Acid Database Project. Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
RCSB Protein Data Bank. The RCSB PDB provides a variety of tools and resources for studying the structures of biological…
The National Center for Biotechnology Information. Established in 1988 as a national resource for molecular biology information, NCBI creates public… more links